13 September 2012

Putting the band back together

Magic branding is a thing apparently. With all the writing and streaming and videos and stuff going on, your name is your brand. With this in mind, I've decided to restart my blog. I don't have any lofty goals for my brand. I'm not trying to make a living streaming. I'm not trying to get my name out there to one day get an R&D job. I'm not trying to become "Magic Famous". Now that I'm writing articles on a biweekly basis, and occasionally talking into the din of the twitter-verse hoping to be heard, I'm going to use the blog as an extension of my "brand" to bring you more!

What I envision this blog will contain:

Tournament reports from smaller tournaments or less important tournaments. I like to write these, but most people don't like reading them, so I want to avoid putting them into my "legit" articles.

Quick thoughts about decks in various degrees of testing and formats. See it here first, but don't expect an in depth look.

Humorous / Insightful stuff that's too long to go on twitter. I want to start answering the Quick Interview questions from the big tournaments over the weekend on a personal basis. I'll post that kind of stuff here.


It's going to be a work in progress. Let me know what you like and what you don't like.

Read my articles here: http://www.asgardgames.net/

Follow me on twitter: @ceciliajupe

No comments: