10 January 2006

Tom Ross

so was reading tml about ptq in shreveport LA this past weekend and apparently tom ross won. i didn't even know he still played, but he msgd me on AIM to confirm that he did indeed win, and had me post his winning decklist for him. its good to see old players getting back into the game, and if i recall he's pretty good. but then ive never seen him play...

we played once on modo when i believe he beat me. i was reading his profile and saw he was tom ross (i read everyone's profile) and i knew he had recently won a qualifier for Yokohama, which i also had qualified for (my one and so far only chance to play on the PT). we got to talking about whether either of us were going to attend or not, with school and money and stuff i did not end up attending (still get amateur prize tho!) not sure if he ended up going. i kept his name on my buddy lists but forgot about it until today.

thats the tom ross story. congrats tom!

No comments: