20 November 2012

top 10 lists

I'm going to try to do a weekly Magic related top 10 list. I did top 10 angels in my Restoration Angel post, and I've done a couple of others on the forums that I might transfer over to here, but today I'm going to give you the top 10 lands that do not function as mana fixing (ie. no dual lands, no fetch lands, etc.) I was talking about how good Treetop Village was earlier tonight, but looks like it doesn't even get to the top 10. I think it is the best manland of all time though, but I might be wrong.

Top 10 Nonbasic Nonmulticolor Lands Of All Time

  1. Tolarian Academy
  2. Bazaar of Baghdad
  3. Mishra's Workshop
  4. Strip Mine
  5. Library of Alexandria
  6. Wasteland
  7. Gaea's Cradle
  8. Ancient Tomb
  9. Cloudpost
  10. Dark Depths

BONUS!

Top 10 Manlands Of All Time
  1. Treetop Village
  2. Dryad Arbor
  3. Mishra's Factory
  4. Inkmoth Nexus
  5. Blinkmoth Nexus
  6. Mutavault
  7. Celestial Colonnade
  8. Raging Ravine
  9. Faerie Conclave
  10. Stirring Wildwood

1 comment:

Binger said...

Y no love for Creeping Tar Pit?