14 October 2020

The PWP History: Introduction

This is the first of a series of posts I hope to do covering the major tournaments in my Planeswalker Point History. I don't yet know how many posts it will be. I will try to do about 5 tournaments per post. I want to give a small synopsis of the tournament experience as I remember it now. If I can link to another post with more details, I will do that. 

My PWP history starts in August of 2000. For this series, I'm going include events that were on the path to the Pro Tour as well as other important events like States and Regionals. Each category will have its own post, though some of the categories with lots of events like PTQ and GP will probably be split into several posts.

I'll update the list below as I make new posts.


The First PWP Season (Coming Soon)

State Championships (10/5/2020)

Regional Pro Tour Qualifiers (9/21/2020)

Regional Championships and National Qualifiers (10/14/2020)

National Championships and World Magic Cup Qualifiers (coming soon)

Pro Tours part 1

Pro Tours part 2

Grand Prix part 1-X

Pro Tour Qualifiers part 1-X

Preliminary Pro Tour Qualifiers part 1-X

Star City Games circuit

Other Events of note

No comments: